Help! - Ribbon Letters/Writing

---------

From: Jana Way (jana_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Aug 16 2002 - 06:49:13 PDT

I hope someone can help!!!

There was a link for a project that I'm pretty sure was sent thru this list
or at least it was on someone's site. It involved taping/holding two pencils
together, writing in cursive with the end result being the word being written
in a double-lined or "ribbon" effect. I believe the lesson was titled Ribbon
Letters or something like that.

I used this project in connection with shading, value etc. It was at one time
bookmarked on my computer here at school, but now ALL of my bookmarks are GONE!
 I tried doing an internet search but have come up with nothing.

Can someone help?? I would be most grateful!

Jana

---