Re: Whoops...ran some students off (who knew it'd be that easy)lol

---------

From: The Austin's (whest177_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Aug 16 2002 - 06:46:29 PDT

I teach 7 classes a day - two are Middle School and High School which are on
block and meet 1 1/2 hours a day. AND, they cut me to 3/4 time. Course I'm
NEA and fighting it (court day is Aug.29 and boy am I nervous!) I have more
classes and students than any other teacher in the district. It all depends
upon what your higher-ups deem important. :-(
~Michal

> I still think 15 classes is full time.

---