Re: a bus!

---------

From: The Austin's (whest177_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Aug 16 2002 - 06:41:06 PDT

Here's one for all you hippies out there -
http://forums.gardenweb.com/forums/load/junk/msg0819070812324.html?8

I went to an art show a couple years ago (kind of like a craft fair) and
they had cars on display similiar to the art cars. One guy had painted
roads, houses, and trees all over his car and then glued on hot wheels.
Another lady glued on plastic toys of all sorts. One other car was covered
in junk jewelry - very sparkly! They were really alot of fun and made me
start looking at hubby's 71 Chevy PU that is taking up space in my driveway!
:-)
~Michal

---