Whoops...ran some students off (who knew it'd be that easy)lol

---------

From: brenda robson (bruthrobson_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Aug 15 2002 - 21:04:53 PDT

Well I started a new job in a private school teaching 15 classes in 3 1/2
days. 1 class meets 3 times so I am counting it as 3. It is a jr. high
class and they can choose me or band or choir or "study hall"
I started out with 27 signed up but after reading my syllabus I was down
to 18. I'll bet I loose more by tomorrow. I had one mom call and leave a
message because her daughter was worried about homework. All I said was
15% of the grade is based on tests.
That will be vocabulary words and open book tests. No homework.
 I thought that was pretty mild. Oh well, one can't compete with study
hall.
I still think 15 classes is full time.
Anyone agree with me?
Brenda