Re: 43 in Advanced Art Class.....ahhh

---------

Bicyclken_at_TeacherArtExchange
Date: Thu Aug 15 2002 - 18:55:33 PDT

In a message dated 8/15/02 6:39:13 PM Pacific Daylight Time, Tsheffey@aol.com
writes:

> All I can
> imagine is 43 high schoolers coming through my door on Monday.
> Help!!! Any suggestions?

Wow! I felt bad with 37 and only 30 desks. I was able to whittle them down
to 34 because some were not eligable ( Flunked art 1), 43 is not possible
and I would talk to your school rep if this is not changed. I get peeved at
counselors who don't look carefully at numbers for a clas, especially when it
is a combination class. If you have an unsafe condition with that many you
could have OSHA or as I said your UNion rep to get involved.

good luck, I will be thinking of you,

Ken Schwab
San Jose CA

---