AP 3-D Design

---------

From: Joe Cox (bjcoxteachart_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Aug 15 2002 - 14:04:21 PDT

Hey Everyone.
Hope everyone is getting over the beginning of the year crazies. Things are finally settling down here in Oklahoma. I have a new class this year, its AP 3-D Design and I have a question pertaining to the concentration area. I have read the AP website information but wanted to get some information from teacher who taught it last year. What are some ideas for a students concentration that worked for your students? If you have any ideas please send them along.

Thanks and Blessings,
Joe Get more from the Web. FREE MSN Explorer download : http://explorer.msn.com

---