FW: WARNING: YOU MAY HAVE A VIRUS

---------

From: Lawrence A. Parker (occti_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Aug 15 2002 - 10:04:48 PDT

Folks, I just received this, this morning. It is possible that the
email with the .txt attachment may be caring a virus. I highly
recommend that *everyone* (since we all post to the same list) do a full
scan and clean on your system, and specifically for this virus.

I never sent out an email such as they describe.

Lawrence A. Parker
Philosopher and Educational Consultant