Crayola Window Markers

---------

From: Donald Peters (softsnow_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Aug 15 2002 - 08:01:06 PDT

Saw these on the kbtoys website. Has anybody used them?

Have new windows in my building this year and as I'm at the front of the
building, I am trying to plan things to put in my windows throughout the
year.

Thought if these markers worked I'd get some to put a big 'Welcome Back'
design. :)

Donald Peters
Lubbock, TX