Re: To Jan Hillmer-Lord of the Rings Attachment

---------

From: The Austin's (whest177_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Aug 15 2002 - 06:26:22 PDT

Actually there is no attachment. I have seen this before - for some reason
the little paper clip that signifies attachments just starts showing up on
some people's messages. Yours has this paper clip but when you click on it
it simply opens up a copy of the e-mail. It is not a virus. :-)
~Michal

> Sorry - No, I did not mean to send an attatchment. Thanks for asking.
> Jan

---