Re: fibonacci art

---------

From: Judy Nagel (jdnag_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Aug 14 2002 - 08:08:51 PDT

I know it was discussed because I remember asking our product people if there were any products we could add to support it. I'll look in my files to see if I have anything and maybe others can do the same. I'll forward anything I find to you.
Judy Nagel
Sax Arts & Crafts
jdnag@elknet.net
jnagel@saxarts.com