RE: ceramic tiles

---------

From: Sears, Ellen (ESears_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Aug 14 2002 - 07:33:30 PDT

I would also try the cheater's method for mosaics - skipping the grouting
step.... use concrete (with care and precautions) and press the broken tiles
into the wet concrete... no need to grout. Don't get the quick setting kind
(in minutes), that was my mistake last year. We watched 'Daniel and the
Towers' before working -

There was a brief article about it in Expressions magazine recently - ( I
hadn't seen this magazine before - interesting articles - one on Tyvek
clothing... my be connected to Arts and Activities
magazine...http://expressionartmagazine.com

First day of school,
Ellen

---