RE: Creating a Culture

---------

From: Lawrence A. Parker (occti_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Aug 13 2002 - 18:11:20 PDT

Karen,

If this was in response to the book I mentioned, "In The Company of
Others", here is the complete information on it:

In The Company of Others - Making Community in the Modern World, edited
by Claude Whitmyer, foreword by Eric Utne (yes, of the Utne Reader),
copyright 1993. Jeremy P. Tarcher / Perigee Books (The New
Consciousness Reader) is published by The Putnam Publishing Group. ISBN
0-87477-735-6 - $13.95.

As I said, it looks great. Too bad I'm so busy *doing* community that I
don't have that much time to read it!

Lawrence A. Parker

Philosopher and Educational Consultant