Re: Baldrige in the art room

---------

From: Rick (rlarson_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Aug 13 2002 - 16:20:22 PDT

I have the kids help with the art room mission statement. Each class
generates statements for the mission, then we consolidate to three
sentences. Then I go through and consolidate into a workable
paragraph. Also, Each in 4-6 will keep track of their projects through
their sketchbook ideas. They will also keep a sheet of their completed
projects. this is to help them be accountable for their progress in a
small way. I also use rubrics for most projects in 3through 6th. This
helps them assess their learning. these are some things that we do.
Not much, but if you factor in hundreds of students, it's about all I
can handle. Let me know if you have further questions.
Betsy

MECelello@cs.com wrote:

> Our district is beginning baldridge training. I would like to here
> about your experiences and examples too!
> thanks,
> melanie ---
> leave-artsednet-7600Y@lists.getty.edu

---