Re: Lord of the Rings - next movie

---------

From: The Austin's (whest177_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Aug 13 2002 - 15:20:17 PDT

You can tie it in with the entire mythical/mystical thing students are so
crazy about. Wizards, elves, trolls, unicorns, etc. would all be fitting
subjects. I don't remember what age level you teach, but for older students
my first thought is to have them create one "cell" of a comic strip (I'm
remembering the "Heavy Metal" cartoon....) Your students will love you!
~Michal

> Looking down the road a bit, I am wondering if any of you have
> suggestions of artists & projects that I might tie in with the next Lord
> of the Rings movie?

---