Re: Hi All...I'm back!

---------

From: Laura Carey (carey_l_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Aug 13 2002 - 07:20:51 PDT

Hi Judy! Welcome back.
 Hate to bombard you with this, but here goes...I ordered the ArtBin Mega
bag(? I think)that has 5 plastic bins inside, the last one was broken at
the bottom of the box (but the packaging was fine. I emailed the ArtBin
people from their website several times but ewach time it comes back some
error or something. Any suggestions?
 I am using it already but just took that one out. I finally decided that
my district shorts me and makes me carry supplies back and forth, they
could buy me a bag or 2. (I also bought the Fiskars cart for myself and
the other elementary teacher...Awesome!)
 Thanks
Laura

---