RE: Back from the lake

---------

From: Melissa (meemo_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Aug 12 2002 - 20:49:45 PDT

We just got back from the lake too. My parents live on the 38 mile marker.
I spend my summers down there with my family. Looks like your grandchildren
had a good time. I can't imagine triplets. I only have 2 boys ages two and
six and they keep me busy enough. Do your grandkids live close to you? You
should be very proud of your nice family.