Back from the lake

---------

From: Woody Duncan (wduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Aug 12 2002 - 19:17:08 PDT

We just got back from 10 days at the lake with our fantastic
triplet grandkids. They turn four in a month. Now I could use
another vacation. Our first teacher duty day is August 20th.
I'm looking forward to a newly air conditioned building. To see
photos of our days at the lake go to:
        http://www.taospaint.com/Lake2002.html
To see a 360 degree VR Panorama of the cove in front of our
cabin click on:
        http://www.taospaint.com/LakePano.mov
Our place is the single story brick house with the minivans
in front of it. For those familiar with lake of the ozarks we
are on about the 78 mile marker.
        I hope your summer is going well, Woody in KC

--
This one soars:
Fantastic Triplet Grandkids: