Hi All...I'm back!

---------

From: Judy Nagel (jdnag_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Aug 12 2002 - 19:11:55 PDT

Hi to All, I'm sorry I've been away so long. For those of you who have
inquired, our daughter's wedding went extremely well. Dick and I took a
week of vacation to accommodate some visitors and then last week we had our
national sales meeting. I am happy to get back to a more mundane existence.
I have been trying to get back to those who had Sax issues but if I've
missed someone, I'm sorry and if I haven't responded maybe you can send
again. I had a minor PC issue in the mix. Thanks for your patience. BTW
Did everyone know that our own Judy Grochowski (Jude & Frank) has a special
birthday today??
Judy Nagel
Sax Arts & Crafts
jdnag@elknet.net