Re: Ceramic Lab Fee Question

---------

From: mike delaney (edelaney_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Aug 12 2002 - 16:21:20 PDT

Our school charges a lab fee that is included in book fees. As of yet I
have not seen any money from this added to my budget. I have reclaim that I
start the year off with and I tell them their lab fee paid for the first 6
weeks of clay and galzes for the semester. My budget is aproximately 800
from January to January. I have the booksotre pay for premixed clay, it is
stored in my classroom and the students may buy premixed clay if they want
to. The money is collected by me but goes to the bookstore. I then have
reclaim to use for those who can't affor clay. I am surprised how many will
buy clay rather than reclaim clay.

---