RE: pre-school art

---------

Renee.Berg_at_TeacherArtExchange
Date: Mon Aug 12 2002 - 15:44:22 PDT

Roberta, Keep laughing. We've tried with no luck to add kindergarten and the admin. is not interested. Think positive, if they are introduced to art at an early level it will create more interest and build up your program for later on. I occasionally taught art to the preschool at our Christian school and the teacher told me what she wanted them to learn and we really worked together on the lessons. A friend who runs a daycare and has a degree in Interior Design really helped me too. I went to my Kindergarten book and got a lot of ideas. I did not have a budget, I used the classroom teachers supply and parents provided a lot too. good luck.
Berg

Renee Berg
6th,7th Art and 8th grade Art Tech
Mitchell Public Schools