Bucky Fuller and Socrates cafe (unrelated in this case!)

---------

From: Lawrence A. Parker (occti_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Aug 12 2002 - 09:46:03 PDT

I thought a number of you might be interested in the site below.

Lawrence A. Parker
Philosopher and Educational Consultant

Check out this site as a wellspring of info and ideas! Think
homeschooling for all ages.

http://www.rwgrayprojects.com/synergetics/synergetics.html

Item 2: The place I mentioned for Socrates (Wallaby's here in green)
seems to be less and less a real choice. We seldom see people going
there these days.

Keep the faith!

craig

---