RE: Creating a Culture

---------

From: Lawrence A. Parker (occti_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Aug 12 2002 - 09:20:15 PDT

Somewhat related, I was just turned on to what appears to be a terrific
book (just started actually reading it) entitled "In the Company of
Others" on our need for Community, what it is, what happens when we
loose it, and what we can do to gain it back.

Lawrence A. Parker
Philosopher and Educational Consultant

---