Re: Mac question

---------

From: wjb (wjbaas_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Aug 12 2002 - 06:42:12 PDT

> HAve you tried clicking directly on the photo from your digital camera and
> seeing if it opens in photoshop (rather than importing it) Save it to the
> desktop and then click on it.
>

> Sometimes my photoshop does not show all of my choices if memoy is low. Can
> you assign some more memory to Photoshop?
> Jacqueline

Hi All you Mac helpers,
I bit the bullet and called Tech support.$$$$$$$
Oh well--what good is the program if I can't use it?
He walked me through reload and dumping old stuff.
Went to work on a photo again yesterday and the same problem reooourred.
will have to recall today. Soooooooooo frustrating when these great things
don't work.
Will let you know the outcome.
Gelato

---