Re: A recommendation/Art New England

---------

From: linda (lindwood_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Aug 11 2002 - 20:32:13 PDT

Sounds Great! Having been to Arrowmont and Penland several times, I'm
always up for another good immersion! Do they have a website? The
experiences I had at Arrowmont and Penland closely resemble a spiritual
awakening. Getting away like that for even one week in the summer can
rekindle your spirit for a LONG time. So nice that you had such a great
time. Post some pictures for us?
Linda in Houston

---