Re: Ceramic Lab Fee Question

---------

From: Joe Cox (bjcoxteachart_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Aug 11 2002 - 14:27:09 PDT

Maggie,

Thanks for your response. At this time I can't put my student on an obligation list if they don't pay their lab fee so I offer the lab fee more as a service and a way to fund my program. If they choice not to pay their lab fee or can't they use the reclaim and I always have plenty of that. But I am getting less and less as the years go by. I usually receive $400 dollars to spend on all my classes, three art 1's, three ceramic classes, and now an AP 3-D Design class, and this year I am told I won't get that.

 How do you mix your clay from dry? I did it in collage with a pug mill but have no experience with mixing it my hand and the health issues are a big concern. How much does it cost you to mix a batch and how much do you mix a year?

Sorry more questions?

Blessings,
Joe