Re: Which Museum - Houston

---------

From: linda (lindwood_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Aug 11 2002 - 07:20:16 PDT

Kimberley,
    I live in Houston. I would choose MFA or Menil. We have had
excellent trips to both. Are you trying to tie their trip to their
studies in History, or do you just want to give them a nice trip with
great art, depending on what looks like it would be interesting for them?
There are wonderful people in the education departments at both of those
museums who can help to tailor your trip to your curriculum. We have had
docents at both who were well informed, and we have taken our kids through
by ourselves, as well at times. I need to plan a trip as well.

Linda

---