Which Museum - Houston

---------

From: Kimberly Herbert (kherbert_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Aug 11 2002 - 04:34:25 PDT

I know we probably can't get a reservation at Bayou Bend for this year.
But if you were taking a group of 5th graders, who have probably never
been to an art museum, would you choose Museum of Fine Arts, Houston or
Bayou Bend? Our principal's said, "Every grade needs to go to a museum
for one of the field trips," As soon as we get our reservations, I'm
going to give each grade level teacher, and the art teacher a list of
scheduled exhibits. That way we can build lessons relating to them into
the whole year. (we will probably go in the spring after TAKS)

Sincerely,

Kimberly Herbert

---