Re: Mac question

---------

From: wjb (wjbaas_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Aug 10 2002 - 19:46:08 PDT

JaciSull@aol.com wrote:
I work as a graphic artist and teach adult art ed on weekends so now you are

Jacqueline,
What do you know about a Mac G3.
I'm trying to work with Photoshop 7. Educator's version.
I bit the bullet and called tech support last week. I cannot get the program to
show any other choices but "Annotations " to import any other graphic work from
scanner or desktop. Tried reinstallation as per the techie's walkthrough. It
worked while on the phone with him, but when I tried to work on a picture from
my digital camera it would not work. Nothing I tried works to get a picture into
the program. Is it the Photoshop CD? Is there any thing you could recommend?
Have no techie available anymore.
Thanks
Gelato