Re: women artists/writers

---------

From: Robert L. Snyder (rsnyder_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Aug 10 2002 - 10:02:21 PDT

Hi Myriam. Re: women artists/writers.

I just a the book over summer "When I was Puerto Rican" by Esmeralda
Santiago an autobiography of growing up in PR with family and
siblings thru. about age 13 before
being wisked off to NYC. (published in 1993 by Vintage Books). Its warm,
touching, funny. Have you read? Thought i'd call your attention to as
you live in PR. I look forward to reading her next book that came out a
few yrs. ago: "Almost A Woman".

- Bob, Maryland

---