Re: Folding and Unfolding Cubes/ 3-D shapes projects

---------

From: Eugenia Hess (jean1_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Aug 10 2002 - 11:50:33 PDT

----------
>From: FRANCIS REDFERN <nredfern@worldnet.att.net>
>To: "ArtsEdNet Talk" <artsednet@lists.getty.edu>
>Subject: Folding and Unfolding Cubes/ 3-D shapes projects
>Date: Fri, Aug 9, 2002, 11:23 AM
>

> Has anyone else tried this amusing activity?- foldin and unfolding
> cubes. Here is the website with the directions. Mine didn't quite fold
> the way it was supposed to. Any help would be appreciated.
>
> http://ccins.camosun.bc.ca/~jbritton/jbfoldcube.htm

Yes, I have made one as a gift for my mother with color photocopies from
family photographs. However I used 8 1" wooden cubes and cut the photos to
fit the wood. I had an old Star Wars cube toy of my daughter's to look at
so I knew what to do. The trick was using thin enough paper so that the
cubes would fold accurately and completely. Jeannie in PA

---