Re: how to store portfolios???

---------

From: Cindi Hiers (suwanneecrew_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Aug 10 2002 - 06:42:45 PDT

Brenda, I teach high school and the first year I had
slightly less than 200 students-----in a portable!
What I did was put cardboard boxes, one for each
period, on the floor and put the portfolios in them.
Students would put the portfolios back at the end of
class in the box, but I took the portfolios out prior
to class and spread them out on a table for students
to get. I learned this the hard way-- when I watched
the first class rummage through the box for theirs and
scrunched papers doing it..... YIKES!! Ironed out
kinks the first few days and after that it was great.
Cindi

leave-artsednet-7600Y@lists.getty.edu