Re: how to store portfolios???

---------

From: linda (lindwood_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Aug 09 2002 - 19:18:11 PDT

My kids keep their work in their table folder/individual folders inside
table folders, too. As they finish an assignment they turn it in to me to
put up (yes, I put up EVERYONE"s work when they are finished) and make
comments on it for my records. WHen I take work down, it gets put back
into their table folder until the end of each term. I let work go home at
Christmas and the end of the year. I also have table cards with
everyone's name on them inside each folder in case a sub is there. THey
attach their table cards to a paper clip on a string that hangs over their
table so the sub will know WHO still needs to clean up their table, etc.
and can call on kids individually.

---