EXCITED NEW ART TEACHER

---------

From: Breanne (Booanne79_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Aug 09 2002 - 17:46:43 PDT

Hi All! I am a new elementary art teacher! Yea! I have always perused
the Getty website, but only recently signed up for this list... I have
been snooping through the messages - and do not know where to begin to say
thanks! :) I've already "borrowed" a whole bunch of ideas that will come
in handy this September. In the meantime - I have a question... I am
looking to decorate the door and doorway into the art room to welcome the
students back to school, but I really want something crazy - not your
basic "welcome to the art room" type of thing - Any suggestions?

---