Folding and Unfolding Cubes/ 3-D shapes projects

---------

From: FRANCIS REDFERN (nredfern_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Aug 09 2002 - 11:23:36 PDT

Has anyone else tried this amusing activity?- foldin and unfolding
cubes. Here is the website with the directions. Mine didn't quite fold
the way it was supposed to. Any help would be appreciated.

http://ccins.camosun.bc.ca/~jbritton/jbfoldcube.htm

Also, these slide together 3-D shapes are really cool and do-able in a
middle school class. I'm trying to think of how they could actually
become works of art - Christmas ornaments? Here is the website for that:

http://www.georgehart.com/virtual-polyhedra/slide-togethers.html

Thank you,

Nora

---