Re:horses in art/ a better forum idea

---------

From: Michael Blasi (michaelblasi_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Aug 09 2002 - 00:40:12 PDT

I personally love Paolo Uccello's Early Renaissance horses in his battle
scenes, especially the Battle of San Romano paintings... That guy could
paint a horse!

a new topic:
I love this forum and find it really helpful and alive, but I also find it
really hard to read. Has anyone ever suggested making this forum more
practical by using something like vBulletin? It would be much easier to keep
track of threads that way and carry discussions in a cohesive manner.

http://www.vbulletin.com/?AID=1163318&PID=280928

For an example of a great forum with threads that are easy to follow, see
http://www.gotapex.com/forums/

I think you can set it up to do daily digests, but it would be better
organized online at least.

Just a thought!

Mike in LA

---