Re: The be all end all of ELEMENTS & PRINCIPLES

---------

From: Carolyn Keigley (Carolyn_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Aug 08 2002 - 17:57:21 PDT

The be all end all of ELEMENTS & PRINCIPLESPatricia,
After reading you thoughts on E & P and how High School students are able to comprehend some of the more sophisticated ones, I wondered if you might be interested in reading Lowenfelds' book, Creative and Mental Growth? He claims that art education for that age group should center around their interests.
Carolyn in Tahoe