Re: Teaching Again

---------

From: Rick (rlarson_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Aug 08 2002 - 18:34:00 PDT

Hi Colores, I teach elementary but there are some wonderful sites by list members for middle school art that I use for inspiration. Some that come quickly to mind are these: Also, type in middle school art lessons into google and you should get plenty.
http://www2.wcoil.com/~mdecker/index.htm
http://www.olejarz.com/arted/index.html
http://kancrn.kckps.k12.ks.us/rosedale/Art.SelfExpression.html