Re: Horses in Art

---------

From: Jayne Wuerffel (wuerfeld_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Aug 08 2002 - 17:29:58 PDT

Franz Marc comes to mind..think of his Blue Horses. He felt animals were
beter than people.

Deborah Butterfield if you are looking at 3-D art.

Susan Rotenberg is another artist who uses horse images frequently in her
paintings and drawings.

Rosa Bonheur is welk known for her accurate and vivid paintings of horses.

You will also find a lot of horse images in early Chinese and Japanese art,
both 2-D and 3-D.

Good luck,
Jayne

Jayne