Re: Baldrige in the art room

---------

From: Rick (rlarson_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Aug 08 2002 - 13:07:52 PDT

Hi Laura, our district in Indiana has been doing the Baldridge (#%^$&)
for 2 years. Email me off list and I can give you some examples of Baldridge
in the Art Room. With thirty five min classes, they must also think you are a
miracle worker. Never ceases to amaze me.... Betsy
Mailto:rlarson@tls.net

Laura Carey wrote:

> Hi All!
> Getting ready to start her very soon. Thankfully Ohio has cooled down a
> bit, but I am sure the heat will be back before the 19th.
>
> Here is my question...
> Anyone else have Baldrige as the new keyword in your districts? This is

---