Baldrige in the art room

---------

From: Laura Carey (Laursink_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Aug 08 2002 - 12:24:18 PDT

Hi All!
 Getting ready to start her very soon. Thankfully Ohio has cooled down a
bit, but I am sure the heat will be back before the 19th.

Here is my question...
Anyone else have Baldrige as the new keyword in your districts? This is
Ohio and my districts new buzzword. The premise behind this data...
Ok, I teach elementary and need serious help. I am planning on charting
behavior, but what else? Any ideas?
I do not take attendance...35 minutes, no time to waste.
Any help or ideas would be great!
Thanks
Laura

---