Standing up for oneself really works! from (nervous) Brenda

---------

From: brenda robson (bruthrobson_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Aug 08 2002 - 11:42:42 PDT

Gosh thank you to all who wrote me. What a wonderful group of people you
are. I think we sensitive artists can get walked on but you really
encouraged me to stand up for myself.
I got 4 classes a week dropped, got my days to 3 1/2, 20 students less
(better than nothing), and the promise of a raise WITH WITNESSES! lol
I sure wanted to throw up but in the end it was really ok. I will be a
much better teacher now.
Thanks again (especially Danna)
Sincerely,
Brenda