Re: Horses in Art

---------

From: craig roland (rolandc_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Aug 08 2002 - 11:11:15 PDT

>I'm trying to think of a number of good examples of artists who have used
>horses as inspiration for their art...I'd be interested to see who all you
>think of in this category. As always, I await to be enlightened by the
>brilliance of this group.
>
>Linda in Houston

Funny you should ask this question. I just happen to have created a
webquest titled "Horsing Around: A Virtual Romp Through the History
of Art" which includes links to over 20 web resources dealing with
the theme of the horse in art. This webquest is intended to support
an international student art exhibition titled "Horsing Around"
sponsored by ArtJunction.org. Go to the following URL for more
information:

http://www.artjunction.org/projects.html

Craig

CRAIG ROLAND Associate Professor of Art Education
School of Art and Art History - University of Florida
PO Box 115801, Gainesville Florida 32611-5801
Art Ed Office: 352.392.9165 Fax: 352-392-8453
homepage: http://grove.ufl.edu/~rolandc/homepage.html
visit the @rt room at: http://www.arts.ufl.edu/art/rt_room/

---