The be all end all of ELEMENTS & PRINCIPLES

---------

From: jtowle (thetowles_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Aug 08 2002 - 10:12:16 PDT

As if life weren't complicated enough, it seems that each different art
source/site/book/poster has a slightly different list of what are
considered "THE" elements and principles of design. I've seen anywhere
from 4-7 different elements and 4-10 different principles.

What's the verdict, O fellow right-brainers? :) I have a basic list of
what I use, but am interested in your suggestions. What do YOU use as YOUR
list of E's and P's?

JT in Kansas

---