Re: Eric Carle Materials

---------

From: Susan Bennett (sbennett_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Aug 09 2002 - 09:49:55 PDT

Did you bount the fireflies before cutting them out? How large are they? Susan in Ohio
  "I was wondering if anyone could share their successes with recreating Eric
  Carle style collage"
  My third grade classes really enjoy recreating The Lonely Firefly. We punch a hole in the tail of our firefly and then use white twinkle lights to simulate the "glow" of the firefly. We are able to put these in our dark glass display case where the display lights can be turned off. Looks really cool.
  -

---