Re: Eric Carle's video......

---------

From: Susan Bennett (sbennett_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Aug 09 2002 - 09:40:01 PDT

I thought the viideo worth it. I checked it out at our public library. My
fifth grade art club enjoyed it very much. He reaches the child in us. The
students liked how he still could be experimental and playful with his work.
I think even older students could loosen up with his approach to his work.
Susan in Ohio
> 968 Blemer Road
> Danville, CA 94526
>
> A couple of you mentioned Eric Carle's video. It this obviously made for
the
> elementary level or would it work at the secondary level? Do you recommend
> it as a good video to buy or "don't spend your money" kind of video? I
> checked libraryvideo.com and it was $39.95.

---