Horses in Art

---------

From: linda (lindwood_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Aug 07 2002 - 22:07:39 PDT

I'm trying to think of a number of good examples of artists who have used
horses as inspiration for their art...I'd be interested to see who all you
think of in this category. As always, I await to be enlightened by the
brilliance of this group.

I'm trying to cram three doctors appointments into the little remaining
time I have left...why did I procrastinate??? One week left to do
EVERYTHING!

Linda in Houston

---