Re: teaching photography

---------

From: Patty Phillips (plphillips_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Aug 07 2002 - 20:48:10 PDT

Thanks, Joe, for your generous offer. I may take you up on it later but
this year I'm not teaching photography. My ancient darkroom sink is
deteriorating making it impossible to make a decent print. How many of you
can boast of photos with bits of sink and counter embedded in them!!

I hope Adrian will take you up on your offer!

Patty