Re: The PERFECT ART TABLE

---------

From: robin phillips (robinmcp_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Aug 07 2002 - 19:43:05 PDT

>I am purchasing new tables for my room. (LONG overdue...you know the
>kind...laminate tops have been glued down 307 times, particle board
>innerds meticulously carved away, olive green and goldenrod paint
>splatters, and every initial since 1972 etched onto the top :)
>
>So what do you all think about ART TABLES? What's the best kind of
>surface, height, size, brand, style, etc...
>
>What do you recomend I absolutely do NOT get?
>
>JT

JT
I was just informed I may be getting new tables, Too! A nice surprise.
I would like to get ones that are adjustable, maybe with a pedal?? I have K
through 6 and the size difference is enormous. The Kinders are always
falling off the chairs and kneeling to be able to work. Anybody know of a
table like this?
Thanks
Robin