substitute teacher plans

---------

From: A msg from Colette (emeraldeyes64_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Aug 07 2002 - 16:38:04 PDT

O great ones...
Answer please.
I have been teaching 6th, 7th and 8th for a week and a half. It's going
fairly well but I need help getting together a folder for a substitute
teacher to use when I am out. I don't really want the sub to try to teach
my lessons. I am going through the elements and principles now, who knows
what would be taught? I figure that a little later in the year when the
kids are in long term projects the sub can supervise. Anyway, do you know of
any links of "make and take projects" that would be appropriate? Any and
all suggestions would be welcomed.
Thanks!!!
Colette