Re: very nervous! To Brenda

---------

From: Rick (rlarson_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Aug 07 2002 - 14:49:55 PDT

Hi Brenda, I think it will be okay ( easy for ME to say!) We can all help
with planning lessons if you want. It also sounds like they will give you some
time in your day to plan as well, unless they are on block scheduling and
are long. If they were thinking of having you do thirteen ( yes, it used to
be 12 here) a day, then I'd say BAIL,!! I teach k-6, so holler if you need
ideas. I will be on a rotating four day schedule with 6 different grade
levels a day. My schedule was worse last year, so things are looking up. (
weak laugh here...)
Betsy

brenda robson wrote:

> Four classes 3 days and 5 on the fourth (one at one campus-4 at another
> campus)

---